Thursday, July 5, 2012

read this if you are thinking of switching

Been with DTV since 91. Have had no serious issues until recently. I cannot go into details as it would be unethical to do so.
But, I want to tell everyone how good they treated my issue! Without hesitation, addressed it, discussed it calmly and without asking gave me a huge-HUGE comp. All I want to say is, I have never-ever seen a company do anything like that before! They made the offer to resolve my problem. I was all ready to drop them, pay the early term. fee, in fact I had my CC ready to do so, when all of a sudden! bam! They gave in and made my whole year! again, cannot tell you specifics, but it was an enormous move on thier part.
So, if you are thinking about the move, do it! Never mind all the Bells and whistles and the kangaroos, It all boils down to service, customer appreciation and understanding!
It was a serous issue also. Thats about all I can say. I will stress the value of the issue was tremdous. I'm totally blown away here. Like I always say, you get more flies with honey then salt!
read this if you are thinking of switching

Related Post