Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Samsung HLS6187W - Weird Problem Occuring - In Need Tech Expert For This One

I woke up this morning and turned on my Samsung HLS6187W DLP HDTV, and some weird things are happening. When I turn on the TV, in the front panel of the TV the "Lamp" light comes on, fine there, but when I press any button on the remote control, volume, source, menu, and even the power button, nothing functions. I even tried the buttons on the front TV panel, and still nothing functions. The only thing that happens is, each time I tap a button either on the remote or front panel, the front panel "Timer" light blinks with each tap of a button. Also, what is happening on the TV is, the picture freezes for about 1 second every 20-30 seconds followed by a 1/2 second black screen, then after about 5 minutes of the TV being on, it then shuts itself down completely.

Is there anyone that knows what is causing these problems?

To me I think it might be some kind of computer malfunction in the TV, but then I am no TV tech.



Any and all help will be deeply appreciated.
Samsung HLS6187W - Weird Problem Occuring - In Need Tech Expert For This One

Related Post