Monday, May 28, 2012

2AM, almost spit my coffee at my screen...

Girlfriend bought Tera, and we're all playing it and I can hear my GPU fans cranking up. It's also hot here, one of the few real hot days, ambient probably in the +80Fs.

Anyways, my GPU temps are in the 70s C+, which I don't like - ever, so I decide to do a little work, and I come across this thread:

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-Screen?page=5

People are absolutely fucking insane. I swear. The guy who made the thread is wrong, the guy correcting him is right, and in the end people side with the wrong guy because the right guy is a total dick.

And after being seriously educated on how these things work by someone more civil the original poster goes on more stupid shit he clearly doesn't know a fucking thing about. I like how he lists his PC, and how that is suppose to make his stupid viewpoint anymore right.

Fucking people.

...

Sort of annoyed right now, but, yeah...

I'm sure it's the elevated ambient temps right now causing my issue, clearly my stock fans need some help. :D Someone is going to Microcenter...nah, eff it I want these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=1&srchInDesc=

:D
2AM, almost spit my coffee at my screen...

Related Post