Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to tell which recorded shows we've already watched?

New to Uverse after 14 yrs of DirecTV. So far so good. Finding some things that (of course) I miss... hopefully this isn't one of them. When looking at the recorded shows list on my DVR, how can I tell which ones I've already watched? We just returned from vacation, and want to watch the new shows, but can't tell which we've already watched without going to each one, and trying to tell by the description of the show. In DTV, it was "grey" when we've already accessed it. Is there a visual "marker" on Uverse list of shows that I'm just missing? Of course, I can delete the ones that I watch as I watch them, but sometimes I want to keep them for my wife, so that's not an option. I searched thru the old messages, and didn't find this subject.

Regards,
Steve H
How to tell which recorded shows we've already watched?

Related Post