Friday, May 25, 2012

Getting strange interference on my TV from PC.

Hey guys, I just bought this used POS P4 system that I've got hooked to my living room Plasma.

I'm getting this weird interference or something on the picture that I've never seen before in years of hooking PCs to TVs...
I don't know if this image will help at all, but this is what it's doing as best as I could photograph.


It has these wavy bars of interference that aren't rolling, but are slightly moving/twitching, and run the full width&height of the screen.

I'm just trying to get some work done ATM, so PQ isn't my biggest concern; my worry is that I could damage the TV...
Any opinions on whether or not I should worry about that, or what could be causing this?

The PC has a shitty onboard Vcard ATM (new one should be here tomorrow), so I'm wondering if that's involved?
I've hooked via VGA cable, and I'm currently running at 1080p, but it is there in any res.
Getting strange interference on my TV from PC.

Related Post