Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moved to a new apartment, no cable looking for decent OTA antenna, HD noob here :(

I live in los Angeles, i lived in student housing which provided free cable, now i need to pay for my own. I want to buy an HD antenna for my 46 in samsung LCD, my address is 600 kinston ave, culver city 90230.

I live in a 2 story apartment building, its a small 4 plex building I'm on the bottom floor, i bought Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception
but it didnt work for squat. Can someone suggest a medium range antenna I can put indoors like on the top shell of my closet? I'm not very tech savy and I have a disability so getting on the roof and running wires is something that may be difficult for me to do.

Thanks for your advise.
Moved to a new apartment, no cable looking for decent OTA antenna, HD noob here :(

Related Post