Saturday, May 12, 2012

For Sale - Now Even Cheaper!! GTX 580

So nobody has yet to buy my 580 that I will not need soon, and I fucking DEPLORE ebay. I would rather piss on something and then set it on fire before putting it up on eBay.


EVGA GTX 580 3GB VRAM:

Asking price was $300. Asking price is now $250 of Gamestop Points. Not $250 cash, but $250 GameStop money/points/whatever (one of my buddies runs some GameStop stores, lol).

Lemme give you the pros and cons of this card I have no need for once my 680 arrives.

Pros: It's a fucking 580. IMO the asking price is good.It runs TW2 EE@ 60 fps if you turn off Ubersampling (everything else you can max).The extra VRAM makes modded GTAIV run better.
Cons: There is no factory overclock.You have to overclock it yourselfOverclocking a GPU requires a Ph.D. in computer science.

My 680 ships May 16. Anyone interested, hit me up. :)
For Sale - Now Even Cheaper!! GTX 580

Related Post