Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Completely lost when it comes to TV's. Dynex?

Sorry about the spaces in the links in advance, I can't post links with a new account so I had no other option.

So, I'm looking to finally upgrade my tube TV but I have NO idea what I should get. I've been looking around, and I've found (insigniaproducts. com/products/televisions/NS-46L240A13.html) at Best Buy which didn't seem that bad of a deal at $449.99. I still got scared off by the Dynex brand, and thought I'd get some help from someone that isn't trying to push something on me.

I also saw (newegg. com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889112056) on NewEgg, but I've never heard of the brand and I'm scared of the replacement only return policy on the item.

What I'm looking for is something that is crisp, bright, and has a nice refresh rate that is under $550, or something close to it. I'm gonna be playing alot of games on it, and watching hd movies. I'm not really sure what I should be looking for. I would prefer a 46" so I know my options aren't really that great, but if anyone could help me out at all it would be really appreciated, as I'm quite lost and at the hands of a salesman right now. :/ Also, I have a Costco membership if that opens any options up, but I didn't really see anything within my budget on their site.

Thanks :)

EDIT: Speakers are also not much of an issue, as I will be hooking it up to a surround sound system.
Completely lost when it comes to TV's. Dynex?

Related Post