Thursday, June 7, 2012

Batman AC: Harley's Revenge is kinda a let down...



Without giving anything away, and keep in mind I love Batman, and I love this game... this was still pretty disappointing.

It's really short for what they are charging, it's a throw-away story that adds nothing to the ending of the AC story-line, you play strictly as Robin inside a couple of buildings you've already been in, and then it switches to Batman for the in-between segments, which I suspect is just their way of letting you into AC to traverse to the next building...

Why is it impossible to let us play as the other heroes in the city proper? Is there some game-breaking section of the city that be un-traversable without Batman's specific gadget-set?
:banghead::banghead::banghead: Why is this so hard to deliver?...

I don't believe I see anything else new showing up here either, except some concept art/figures... No new skins, no new challenge maps, nothing.

So yeah, while the story was fine, and the gameplay is just as awesome as ever... I got less then two hours of content for $10, and apart from Harley having a new skin, everything else was recycled. That's not great man... I got a hell of a lot more out content of the other DLC packs they already released and if IRC, I don't think any of them were anywhere near this expensive...
:eek::gamer
Batman AC: Harley's Revenge is kinda a let down...

Related Post