Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On Topic Video Game Thread

I am getting sick of my own OT blogging posts, I want to talk about video games like I am supposed to here anyway!

First off, video game physics...I actually did talk to a physicist about it. He is now suggesting that it would be a good REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates). One physics undergrad to rate the physics, and one computer science undergrad to edit the footage of the games.

Footage? Can I make that? I only know how to take Steam screenshots, how in the hell can I make footage?

Also, Diablo...that game sure is addictive. I am almost able to play it now, I am in Nightmare mode. I am leveling up my blacksmith, hopefully I no longer have to buy shit from the dumbass Auction House.

Anyone else tried Max Payne 3 PC? A 680 can max it. I have a bookmark somewhere about what settings you can use to still get 60 fps on a 580. The game is also very good, although a bit too difficult. That's OK though, I am getting sick of easy "you have a pulse, congratulations, you win" games anyway.

What happened at E3 with Nintendo? When do I get my 1080p Zelda game that does not require Dolphin magic?!?

Anything about video games, nothing about RL. Video games are pretty fucking fun. :gamer
On Topic Video Game Thread

Related Post