Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Help me decide on a TV part 2

As some of you know, I had to leave the Samsung plasma TV behind when I moved to Homer, Alaska from Cincinnati, OH. I now need a new TV. The critical thing here is that I will need to drive 5 hours to Anchorage to pick up a TV since the Walmart in Kenei(2 hours away) does not have anything that interests me.

I am trying to decide between a Vizio 32/37 inch 1080p LED 120hz display or the same Samsung 43 inch 720p plasma like the one I left behind in Cincinnati. With the next gen consoles right around the corner, I kind of feel like I really need a 1080p TV but I also really love how plasmas look so much more natural. My biggest problem is that Samsung no longer makes their 43 inch 1080p plasma as the smallest plasma now available on the market is a 51 inch. That is way too big for my apartment and wouldn't even fit in my Lincoln for the 5 hour drive.
Help me decide on a TV part 2

Related Post