Thursday, June 14, 2012

Figured out my cable vs direct dilema

ok, here was my major problem. 2 story house/ first floor is my main
bigscreen hd t.v., 2nd story has 4 bedrooms running rg 59 and it would be a BITCH to switch it out, but there is only t.v.'s in two of the rooms and they are just guest rooms that my mom stays in twice a year.
so here is what i am doing: hr-34 for my main t.v.(really the only t.v. that gets watched) and the directv 2 year deal is awesome!!
then i will keep time warner basic(27 channels of sd) thru the entire house(NO RECIEVERS NEEDED) plus my road runner. the total cost for that is $71.00/month. so i get the BEST dvr in my main room, super fast internet and basic cable thru the entire house all for a great price.
and i did include the protection plan for directv.
well, how does this sound to you guys, please give me any advice or help, thanks.
Figured out my cable vs direct dilema

Related Post