Thursday, June 28, 2012

OT: On Sale - 15" MacBook Pro (Signature *Required* Upon Delivery! Lol)

Heaven forbid me try to sell something on here after Mase not getting the 580 because the Post Office sucks! :p

No, seriously, ask Mase...I'm not trying to rip anyone off. :thumbsup:

So I'm gonna buy a new MacBook Pro, and have no use for my 15" 2.53 GHz Intel Duo model. It's not the newest, but it still runs like a champ. All bells and whistles included...laptop is CNC machined out of a single piece of aluminum, etched-glass Apple trackpad, latest version of OS X, etc...

I fucking hate eBay and would love to avoid it, hence this thread.

eBay sells them for ~$700, so if any of you guys want it, you can have it for $500. :)

Disclaimer - You will be asked to sign upon delivery...with the blood of your first-born child. :p
OT: On Sale - 15" MacBook Pro (Signature *Required* Upon Delivery! Lol)

Related Post