Thursday, June 21, 2012

Help me with my hdtv clarity

hi guys....i recently bought a sony 32" NX520 hd tv, around 20 days back....iam using tatasky hd settop box with it.....i am very much satisfied with my hd content in my tv......until yesterday,but since yesterday the hd channels clarity has reduced drastically and im no longer feeling them as hd content,i donno the reason....i didnt change any settings in tv and also in settop box....to be sure i connected my external harddisk and verified the clarity with hd movies on it,same result decreased clarity with increased pixels in dark areas of the film.....smoothness over faces during bright scenes....also the previously recorded hd content in my settop box was also not that clear now.....can anyone pls help me with my problem....should i call service centre
Help me with my hdtv clarity

Related Post