Sunday, June 10, 2012

looking for some advice on my new TV

Good morning. I am in the market to replace my currect tv. What I have is a samsung 58" plasma and I am going bigger. I want to get into the 60"+ range. Budget is $1800 total including shipping/tax. I don't mind shipping it in or picking it locally. One of my requirements for the TV is the pic in pic mod. I was very disappointed with my Samsung when I would use pic n pic and it would limit what inputs i could view in the small pic window. At times I am watching TV and want the pic n pic on so i can view one of my outside cameras(watching for the mail,FedEx, etc) and the Samsung i have didn't let me do that. I do have Ethernet close by but I don't know what i would need it for on the TV. We do have a WII but it is just for kids games for my 4 year old. less than a couple of hours a week so not a deciding factor on TV choice. The 3D option does interest me but don't know a whole lot about it. I have been seeing TVs with WiFi option but don't know anything about what it actually gives you. The tv is mounted in front of my tv so from my nose to the front of the screen is about 10 feet. The local sams has two 65" which are interesting...vizio M3D650SV and a panasonic Model: TC-P65ST30 ...I am open to any of the brands...just want to get some guidance as to what I should be looking for. thanks
looking for some advice on my new TV

Related Post