Monday, June 4, 2012

HD to SD

OK, as I am an idiot when it comes to technology this will most likely be the stupidest inquiry in the history of this forum.

I just recently upgraded to an HD tv in tandem with an upgrade in my Directv to HD. My daughter does not like how the HD looks. The cinematography throws her off. I am not sure if I can describe it accurately. I mean it is kind of like you are standing on the set watching the movie play out as opposed to watching a movie. And actually her mother and I can see where she is coming from. But as far as I am concerned it is the bomb when it comes to watching sports. I feel like I am at the game. I love that part.

Does anyone know of a way where I can alternate between HD and SD at my leisure? Sorry to take up time and space with such a novice question.
HD to SD

Related Post