Sunday, June 3, 2012

EVGA Customer Support Rocks...I Am Now an EVGA Fanboy

Four score and seven years ago I posted a thread here on HDF called something like "for sale GTX 580, cheap" because I ordered a 680. Mase bought it off me.

Except Mase has no 580! It got lost or some shit in the mail. I've never had that happen before...I've mailed tons of stuff and never had a package go missing. But he didn't get it.

Well both Mase and myself got tired of fucking with the post office (TOTAL pain the ass...ask Mase if you don't believe me :lol:) and I just went ahead getting the insurance money that I put on the 580 I sent Mase.

Now, the missing 580 I sold Mase is still under EVGA warranty. EVGA does not (should not??) do anything about cards lost in the mail. However, I have bought tons of EVGA graphics cards so I called them and told them the whole story.

My hope was to somehow get Mase a replacement 580. Mase is getting a 680 instead. :D

Maybe it's because I have bought 3 580's and one 680 in the past year or so, I dunno...but EVGA customer support let me "step up" (magical upgrade of some kind) the 580 to a 680. :eek:

I have had great experiences with EVGA in the past also - they replaced a 580 even though I clearly fried it myself.

At any rate, Mase gave me $250 GameStop money for a 580 and is getting a 680 instead. Because EVGA is a fucking great company. :)

EVGA has a customer for life in me. :thumbsup:
EVGA Customer Support Rocks...I Am Now an EVGA Fanboy

Related Post