Sunday, June 3, 2012

Help Chosing Antenna for New Haven, CT

Hi everyone - I just moved into a new place, and Comcast quoted me $120 + for cable. So, I've decided to try OTA.
I've posted an image of the tvfool data as an attachment for the exact New Haven CT 06511 address. I'm on the 11th floor of an apartment building, and I am not allowed to secure an antenna out the window or balcony.

I've been thinking of getting a Clearstream 2, (they're about $40 on ebay) and buy separately the VHF reflector assembly ($20). I'd mount the antenna somewhere in the apartment where it would not be too obtrusive.

I plan to get a TIVO DVR or channelmaster.

Any recommendations for alternative antennas would be appreciated.
Attached Images File Type: png Radar-All.png (76.6 KB)
Help Chosing Antenna for New Haven, CT

Related Post